Come to La Rioja Bike Race with Shimano!
Shimano, official technical service of La Rioja Bike Race, raffles twelve entries
Shimano, sponsor and official technical service of La Rioja Bike Race since its beginnings, has began the #ConShimanoalaBikeRace campaign, to reward those who trust the best stores to check their bicycle.
If you check your bicycle at a Shimano Service Center (SSC), you’ll enter a raffle (that will end on March 25th), to take part in La Rioja Bike Race, from May 9 to 12.
How to enter the contest
It’s very simple, you only have to follow these steps and you’ll enter the draw of one of the twelve free entries available:
- Follow @ShimanoSpain and @lariojabikerace on Instagram.
- Take your bicycle to a Shimano Service Center and hire an overall inspection.
- When you collect it, take yourself a photo next to the #ConShimanoalaBikeRace banner that you’ll find at each Shimano Service Center.
- Fill-in the campaign form, attaching a photo of the invoice and your photo with the #ConShimanoalaBikeRace banner.
- Publish your photo on Instagram with the #ConShimanoalaBikeRace hashtag, tagging @ShimanoSpain and @lariojabikerace.
Carrying out a frequent and professional maintenance of your mountain bike is an essential requirement to fully enjoy each ride or your training for an event such as La Rioja Bike Race.
Spain’s Shimano Service Center network has 76 stores, characterised for its workshop and technical service excellence, guaranteeing the best possible maintenance. You can find your nearest Shimano Service Center at www.shimanoservicecenter.es.
Get your bicycle ready and enter the 2019 La Rioja Bike Race for free!